Teenager remains in hospital with serious injuries after car he was travelling in struck a wall
- Credit: Su Anderson
A teenager is still in hospital this morning after the car he was travelling in collided with a wall last night.
The crash happened just before 10.47pm on Foxhall Road, near Broadlands Way, when a silver Ford Fiesta heading out of town collided with a home and parked car.
The teenager, believed to be 18-years-old, was taken to Ipswich Hospital after the incident.
His injuries are not thought to be serious.
The road was closed in the area of the crash until around 2am.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Pc Darren Dawson from Norfolk and Suffolk Roads Policing and Firearms Operations Unit on 101.
- 1 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 2 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 3 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 4 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 5 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 6 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 7 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 8 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 9 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 10 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'