Teenagers bailed after Haverhill stabbing left 19-year-old seriously injured
- Credit: Archant
Three teenagers arrested in connection with a stabbing in Haverhill have been released on bail.
The attack took place at around 10.15pm on Monday in a car park between Ixworth Road and Butley Court.
The victim, a 19-year-old man, was stabbed in the arm and sustained a potentially life-changing injury, police have said.
He remains in hospital for treatment.
A 19-year-old man and a 16-year-old boy, who are both from the Wembley area of London, and a 16-year-old girl were arrested on suspicion of assault causing grievous bodily harm.
All three have been released on bail, a spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary confirmed.
On Monday, the East of England Ambulance Service sent a rapid response vehicle and ambulance to the scene.
- 1 Police cordon off Stowmarket dentist after break-in
- 2 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 3 Watch: Celina's wonder goal against Crewe
- 4 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 5 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 6 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-1 win against Crewe
- 7 5 roadworks for Suffolk motorists to plan their journeys around this week
- 8 Truck overturns on wet, slippery road near Stowmarket
- 9 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 10 North Stander: We are where we deserve to be... and the play-offs look a long way off
Paramedics treated a man for an “arm injury” before rushing him to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge for further care.