Teenagers robbed in seaside town
POLICE have launched an investigation after three teenagers were threatened and robbed in a Suffolk seaside town.
It happened around 3.30am today as the 19-year-old boys were walking along an alleyway between Grange Road and Mill Lane, Felixstowe.
Three males threatened and assaulted them - making off with cash, keys, two wallets, a black MP3 player and case, an orange coloured Animal make rucksack, black Nokia N96 slide mobile phone, black LG chocolate mobile phone and two train tickets.
One of the offenders is described as white, aged in his late teens, approximately 5ft9in tall, of slim build and was wearing a white hooded top with the hood up and a black scarf covering his face.
The other two are described as 5ft5in tall, with one a little shorter, both wearing hooded tops with the hoods up and dark coloured scarves covering their faces.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call DC Andrew Moore at Ipswich CID on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 6 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 7 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 8 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 9 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 10 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence