Telegraph pole damaged after van and lorry crash in Glemsford, near Sudbury
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
Police have been called to a crash in Glemsford, near Sudbury, which has caused damage to a telegraph pole.
Officers were called at around 11.30am to Skate’s Hill, where a van and a lorry had been involved in a crash.
A force spokesman said that both vehicles needed recovering, and a telegraph pole had been struck in the incident.
UK Power Networks have been called to help take down the telegraph pole.
It is understood that no-one has been injured.
You may also want to watch:
Motorists in the area are being warned there are delays in the area as a result.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 3 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 4 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 5 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 6 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 7 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 8 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 9 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 10 Cambridge United 2-2 Ipswich Town: Blues let their lead slip again in draw