Blustery weather on the way – but temperatures may get up to 22C later
- Credit: Archant
Windy conditions will be felt across Suffolk and north Essex today, weather forecasters have said.
There is likely to be some early showers and a strong west to southwesterly wind will be very noticeable, according to East Anglian experts Weatherquest.
Temperatures should still reach highs of 22C, they added, with drier weather on the way later once earlier showers have cleared.
They tweeted: “A breezy, blustery day, but once any early showers have soon cleared much of the day will be dry with sunny spells.
“A fresh to strong west to southwesterly wind will be very noticeable, but temperatures should still reach highs of 22C.”
You may also want to watch:
Wind speeds should only climb to around 20mph, experts added.
Yesterday, as pubs and bars re-opened across England, the weather remained overcast for most of the day with a few showers later in the afternoon.
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 2 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 3 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 4 'There won't be a better group of strikers in the league' - Jeffers on Town's firepower
- 5 Man dies in two-car crash on A12
- 6 'A rut had set in and it needed to change... we will have got one or two wrong' - Cook on his Ipswich Town squad cull
- 7 Film crews begin shooting Amazon show in Suffolk village
- 8 Historic East Anglian sailing barge to become floating bakery
- 9 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 10 GP warns of 'Latitude effect' as cases rise among young people
Did you head out to your local? We took a trip to three of Ipswich’s most popular pubs to see how they tackled the first day of opening.