Get out the warm weather clothes as it’s going to get colder today
Today is going to get colder with the chance of heavy rain showers mixed with hail and sleet.
The wind will make it feel a lot cooler and there could be outbreaks of hail with temperatures dropping down to 5 or 6 degrees centigrade (43F).
Showers, coming in from the North Sea, will hit Suffolk and parts of Essex which could also become heavy.
It will be dry overnight and dry but cold weather is forecast for tomorrow.
Fred Best from the Norwich-based Weatherquest service said: “There will be a few bright spells first thing but with showers feeding in from the east.
You may also want to watch:
“There will be longer spells of rain on and off for most places during the day. We are not looking to turn dry until the early morning and we are looking to stay dry tomorrow but it’s going to be quite a a bit chilly across Suffolk and Essex.
“It will be fairly blusery and colder round the coast and will not calm down until this evening.”
- 1 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 2 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 3 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 4 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 5 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 6 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 7 Young couple locked up after falling asleep in car containing class A drugs
- 8 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 9 Blues star looking forward to 'getting down to business'
- 10 Bridal shop opens in well-known former Sudbury bookshop