Tendring: Anonymous Lotto player wins £3million
- Credit: PA
A LUCKY Lotto winner in Tendring has claimed a £3million jackpot.
The jackpot prize from a draw held on February 2 had previously remained outstanding in the Tendring District.
A call went out on Friday urging people in the area, where the ticket was purchased, to double-check they are not about to miss out on a life-changing prize.
The ticket matched all six winning Lotto numbers which were 2, 12, 13, 14, 21, 30 and the bonus ball was 39.
The jackpot prize is worth £3,017,471 in total.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman from the National Lottery said unless the winner opts to take full publicity and signs an agreement to that effect, no further information can be released about their win.
He said: “We’re delighted that the winner of this amazing prize has now come forward and we hope that they will enjoy their win. It would have been awful if the ticket-holder had missed out on this substantial and life-changing amount of money. We would like to remind all National Lottery players to check their tickets every time they play.”
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 6 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 7 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 8 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 9 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 10 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results