Tendring: Items recovered from possible shed burglaries
- Credit: Archant
A petrol strimmer and chainsaw are among stolen items police have recovered in Tendring.
Police say the items were possibly stolen from sheds and are appealing for people in Harwich, Parkeston and Ramsey to check they belong to them.
It is believed the items may have been stolen in early April 2013, but possibly may not have been reported to police.
The list of items includes; a Warrior petrol strimmer. a Jonsereds chainsaw, a set of Irwin chisels in a blue holder, a fishing tent, a red chain and padlock, two bags of jelly sweets and various other items including screwdrivers, soldiering wire and glow plugs for a car.
A man has been arrested and released on police bail until June 12 while enquiries continue in relation to these recovered items.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who thinks the items may belong to them can contact Pc Trevor Abrahams at Harwich on 101.
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 6 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 7 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 8 The end of an era as Suffolk's last Debenhams store closes
- 9 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 10 Matchday Live: Lightning start for Town as Cook's men storm into three-goal lead