Tendring: Search is on for £3m lottery ticket owner
- Credit: PA
THE SEARCH is on to find the owner of a winning lottery ticket worth more than £3 million.
National Lottery organisers, Camelot, are urging people in the Tendring District, where the the ticket was bought, to check and double-check their tickets for the chance to claim the life-changing prize.
The ticket matched all six numbers in the Lotto draw on Saturday February 2 2013. The winning Lotto numbers on that date were 2, 12, 13, 14, 21, 30 and the bonus ball was 39. The lucky ticket-holder has until Thursday August 1 2013 to claim their prize.
The Lotto jackpot prize is worth an incredible £3,017,471 in total.
A National Lottery spokesperson said: “We’re desperate to find this mystery ticket-holder and unite them with their winnings – this amazing jackpot prize could really make a huge difference to somebody’s life.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re urging everyone who bought a ticket in this area to check their old tickets again or look anywhere a missing ticket could be hiding.”
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 4 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 5 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 6 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 7 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 9 Person in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 10 Exit Interview: Ward was the model pro who started fast but simply ran out of steam