Man who sexually assaulted schoolgirl could face jail
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk man who sexually assaulted a schoolgirl has been warned that all options will be open to the court when he is sentenced.
Before Ipswich Crown Court on Tuesday (April 16) for a plea and trial preparation hearing was Terry Snowling, 30, of Magnolia Drive, Colchester.
He pleaded guilty to seven offences of sexual activity with a child under 16 between November 2017 and January 2018.
Judge John Devaux adjourned sentence until the week commencing May 27 for a pre-sentence report and ordered Snowling to sign the sex offenders’ register on an interim basis.
Judge Devaux told Snowling the offences he had admitted were serious and all options would be open to the court when he returned for sentence.
You may also want to watch:
Sasha Bailey, for Snowling, told the court her client, who has no previous convictions, had been to see a psychiatrist.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 3 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 4 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 5 Superstitious nonsense or serious business? - Change on the way as Ipswich Town play the numbers game
- 6 Boy, 13, pulled from moat at Framlingham Castle
- 7 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 8 'From the outside it looks silly' - Chaplin on why he dropped down for Town
- 9 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards