Join in our Sir Ken Dodd quiz
- Credit: Archant
Test your knowledge of comedy legend Sir Ken Dodd in our tribute quiz
The entertainment world is today in mourning for Sir Ken, as fans share memories of his unique career.
The 90-year-old star died at his Liverpool home on Sunday, with his wife Anne, who had been his partner for 40 years, at his bedside.
Sir Ken was famous for his epic stand-up shows, which would frequently last for several hours, and his quickfire humour and great one-liners. He was also known for his trademark “tickling stick” and his comedy pals the Diddymen.
He performed his last show just a few months ago, and had been planning a 2018 tour, until this had to be cancelled due to his illness.
Take part in our quiz to see how much you know about Sir Ken’s career in comedy. Share the quiz with your friends and see how well they do too.
- 1 'Emotions are high' - McGreal on ugly scenes following Charlton loss
- 2 Suffolk bin collection changes this Christmas: All you need to know
- 3 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-0 loss at Charlton
- 5 Fallen trees block Suffolk roads as Storm Barra batters region
- 6 Ex-Celtic boss Lennon linked with Town job
- 7 A14 closed in both directions near Ipswich after four-vehicle crash
- 8 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 9 Body of man found in Saxmundham
- 10 'I apologise for the misunderstanding' - Nsiala issues statement