Join in our Sir Ken Dodd quiz
- Credit: Archant
Test your knowledge of comedy legend Sir Ken Dodd in our tribute quiz
The entertainment world is today in mourning for Sir Ken, as fans share memories of his unique career.
The 90-year-old star died at his Liverpool home on Sunday, with his wife Anne, who had been his partner for 40 years, at his bedside.
Sir Ken was famous for his epic stand-up shows, which would frequently last for several hours, and his quickfire humour and great one-liners. He was also known for his trademark “tickling stick” and his comedy pals the Diddymen.
He performed his last show just a few months ago, and had been planning a 2018 tour, until this had to be cancelled due to his illness.
You may also want to watch:
Take part in our quiz to see how much you know about Sir Ken’s career in comedy. Share the quiz with your friends and see how well they do too.
- 1 Paul Cook's takeover worry and why he cancelled today's pre-match press conference
- 2 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 3 Giant Noah's Ark stuck on Ipswich Waterfront
- 4 'I absolutely want to be part of it' - Skipper Chambers on Cook and his Town future
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Town linked with Feyenoord defender as Edwards 'attracts interest'
- 6 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 7 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 8 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 9 Careless driver who caused fatal crash is jailed
- 10 Four miles of queues after A12 collision