Can you identify these Suffolk villages?
- Credit: Gregg Brown
Suffolk is home to many beautiful villages but how many can you recognise when they are among others? Take our quiz to test your knowledge.
Our county has some of the most picturesque villages in England - with colourful cottages, old cobbled streets and countryside views.
One in particular that springs to mind is the medieval village of Lavenham.
This prosperous wool town has preserved much of its cultural heritage - even many of the telegraph poles were taken down in 1967 and replaced with underground wires to preserve the historic look of this charming village.
We have created a quiz to see how savvy you are when it comes to our scenic settlements.
You may also want to watch:
Take the test to see if you can get 10/10 and then share it with friends and family to see how well they do.
Let us know how many you get right in the comments section below.
Don’t miss: 10 of the most beautiful places to live
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 2 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 3 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 4 'There won't be a better group of strikers in the league' - Jeffers on Town's firepower
- 5 Man dies in two-car crash on A12
- 6 'A rut had set in and it needed to change... we will have got one or two wrong' - Cook on his Ipswich Town squad cull
- 7 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 8 Historic East Anglian sailing barge to become floating bakery
- 9 Snape Maltings launches two new restaurants with far-reaching river views
- 10 Film crews begin shooting Amazon show in Suffolk village