Suffolk’s TGA to host latest mobility scooter safe driving and charity awareness day in Sudbury
- Credit: Archant
TGA, the nationwide specialist in mobility scooters based in Suffolk, will be hosting a safe scooter driving and charity awareness day at its Sudbury mobility showroom this week.
It is taking place on Thursday, April 19, between 11am and 3pm, at the site on the Woodhall Business Park.
It will provide the opportunity for existing and prospective mobility scooter users, to learn the latest techniques for competent driving.
Visitors will be able to experience the TGA test track which will feature obstacles typically found when travelling on a scooter.
Helpful and trained TGA advisors will be on hand to support and offer guidance on manoeuvres such as crossing the road. Event attendees can bring their own scooter or select one from the latest TGA range.
You may also want to watch:
Visitors will be able to source a variety of information from the Alzheimer’s Society,
Bridge Project, Colchester Catalyst, Drive Ability, MS Society, Parkinson’s UK, Rehab United,
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 3 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 4 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 5 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 6 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 7 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 8 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 9 Ipswich mum 'eating junk food and take-aways' goes from size 22 to 12
- 10 Cook believes Ipswich are 'biggest and best' club in League One
Success After Stroke, Suffolk Family Carers Bus and advisors from Autochair, the car boot scooter hoist specialist, will also be available.