Do you know your music memorabilia? Take our auction quiz
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Collectors from across the country travelled to Stowmarket for a one-of-a-kind auction this weekend which saw a range of rare toys, posters, signs and musical memorabilia go under the hammer.
The two-day auction, which took place on Friday, May 17, and Saturday, May 18 at the Bishop and Miller auction house, saw auctioneers sell off some very rare items.
One of the more expensive items for sale was a programme, signed by every member of The Beatles, from their 1963 tour with American singer-songwriter Roy Orbison.
A rare vinyl of The Beatles album 'Please, Please Me' was also up for grabs as well as The Human Beast album, Volume One.
On a more local level, a ticket to Led Zeppelin's 1971 concert at The Baths Hall in Ipswich was also on sale with Suffolk based bidders taking particular interest.
You may also want to watch:
A range of rare toys also went under the hammer, including a collection of Star Wars models, Matchbox Car collections and even Barbies.
If you think you know your music memorabilia, have a go at our quiz.
- 1 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 2 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 3 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 4 Stu says: He's ours now! The pick-pocket and cheese-gate - Town's 4-0 win
- 5 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 6 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 7 A14 roundabout lanes remain closed as burst water main repaired
- 8 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 9 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 10 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
Don't forget to tell us how you get on in the comments section below.