Stay in the Suffolk Dragon House this summer
- Credit: Archant
The Dragon House, near Westhall, is currently available to be your summer home.
The unique property, which is located on Belle Grove Farm, could be your summer get away location for £295 per night.
This holiday home won The Daily Telegraph Building Awards and featured on George Clarke’s Amazing Spaces and Salvage Hunters.
It has two bedrooms both with en-suite bathrooms and a raw tree trunk which the staircase winds around.
The price of the house per night includes a welcoming glass of wine, breakfast and use of TV and study.
You may also want to watch:
You will also receive a guided tour of the whole house in company with the hosts who are the designers/self-builders.
Although rural, the location is just two miles from the nearest market town and railway station.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 4 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 5 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 6 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 7 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 8 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 9 The best roast dinners in Suffolk as chosen by our readers
- 10 Concerns as 12 Suffolk landfill sites could contain 'hazardous material'
It is also only seven miles from Southwold and the Suffolk coast.
To find out more or to book visit the website.