New pop-up seafood restaurant to open at town’s theatre
- Credit: Archant
A new ‘pop-up’ seafood restaurant is set to open from the top floor of a Sudbury theatre next month.
The Fish Dish, which will be based at the town’s Quay Theatre, will offer prepared seasonal dishes from its monthly changing menu fortnightly on Friday and Saturdays from 6pm-11pm.
The idea is the brainchild of Carolyn Munro, from Munro’s fishmongers, who has eight years’ experience as a chef and helps husband David on the couple’s fresh fish stall on Sudbury market.
Mrs Munro said: “I’ve been working as a chef for the past eight years and it’s something that I always wanted to do.
“We’re going to be fortnightly at the Quay for now and then see how it goes from there.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m busy getting everything together and am excited to open.”
Current dates for the pop-up restaurant are February 1/2 and February 15/16.
Reservations can be made on 01787 313220, or by using the booking form on The Fish Dish link at www.munrosfish.co.uk
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 3 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 4 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 5 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 6 Fallen tree partially blocks stretch of A12
- 7 Latitude Festival could lead to around 400 Covid cases despite jabs and tests
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 9 Plans for new 'ambitious' housing development moves forward
- 10 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions