The Gruffalo’s Child heads to the Theatre Royal in Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
The musical adaptation of Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler’s award-winning sequel to The Gruffalo is coming to Bury St Edmunds next month.
The Gruffalo’s Child is full of songs, laughs and fun for children aged three and up and their families.
Internationally-acclaimed theatre company Tall Stories is returning to the Theatre Royal in Bury to present the show – which follows hot on the heels of The Gruffalo’s sell-out tour and West End success.
One wild and windy night, the Gruffalo’s Child ignores her father’s warning and tiptoes out into the snow. After all, the Big Bad Mouse doesn’t really exist… does he?
The Gruffalo’s Child was first published by Macmillan Children’s Books in 2004 and the stage show premiered in London in October 2005.
You may also want to watch:
Since then it has toured the UK and the world including North America and Australia.
The Gruffalo’s Child is at the Theatre Royal, Bury St Edmunds, from June 22-24.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 3 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 4 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 5 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 6 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 7 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 8 'It was a clear foul' - Imps boss Appleton angry after Town defeat
- 9 Two cars set alight in two different streets
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week