The Mills - Spacious chalet bungalow on the outskirts of Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
This spacious, four bedroom chalet style home is in the green fringe of north east Ipswich.
The Mills is set back from Playford Road, and overlooks the Ipswich Town FC traing centre.
The outskirts of Ipswich are home to several sports clubs and playing fields, and Rushmere Golf Club and the heath are in walking distance
There are also useful local shops and other amenities in Woodbridge Road East, on the edge of Ipswich.
For Ipswich Town fans it is possible to walk to the training centre to watch the stars of the future playing in academy and under 21 fixtures.
At the front of the property is a driveway, providing off road parking space for several vehicles, and leading to the integral double garage, which has an up-and-over door and power and light connected.
The front, lawned garden has a variety of flowers and shrubs.
- 1 Ex-Town loanee Bonne looks set to depart QPR
- 2 Pub with 'gorgeous views' named one of UK's best waterside drinking spots
- 3 Fire crews spend eight hours tackling north Suffolk field blaze overnight
- 4 'Nottingham Knockers' targeting homes in east Suffolk village
- 5 'It's a very exciting time for us' - Suffolk golf club plans submitted
- 6 McKenna delighted to see Town win game of 'aggressive chaos'
- 7 Fears over impact of cottage plans on landmark Suffolk windmill
- 8 Town centre road closed after becoming flooded in torrential rain
- 9 5 fantastic village shops to visit in Suffolk
- 10 Stu says: Six observations following 1-0 win at Burton
There is side access to the attractive rear garden, which is enclosed by fencing.
There is a terrace to the rear of the house, with steps leading up to the lawned garden, and a summer house at the north west boundary. There are shrub and herbaceous borders.
On the ground floor there is an entrance hall, with a stair flight rising to the first floor, and a door to the cloakroom.
To the rear of the hall there is the sitting room, which has French doors leading out to the rear garden and an archway to the dining room, which also overlooks the rear garden, and has French doors leading to the rear terrace.
Adjacent, the family room, overlooks the enclosed rear garden.
In the right side of the hallway the kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with oak units under a granite style worktop.
The utility room is to the rear, with access to the garden.
On the first floor the master bedroom has a dressing room/en suite shower room.
There are three more bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, and views overlooking the playing fields to the rear.
The family bathroom has a four-piece suite, tiled walls and floor.