The Only Way is Essex films Christmas special at Unruly Pig in Bromeswell
- Credit: Archant
The stars of The Only Way is Essex visited the Unruly Pig in Bromeswell this week to film a Christmas special of the hit ITV show.
The TOWIE cast filmed for around three hours in the 16th century Suffolk inn before tucking into a pub lunch.
Brendan Padfield, owner of The Unruly Pig said it was an ‘eye opening experience.
He said: “The cast and crew virtually took over the restaurant and were filming for about three hours.
“By lunch time, customers began to arrive but loved it that the cameras were still rolling and the stars were still doing their thing.
You may also want to watch:
“The cast were charming and exceptionally funny.
“Some of the lines they came out with certainly turned a few heads and caused splutters of laughter.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 3 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 4 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 5 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 6 Wanted man arrested in Stowupland village
- 7 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 8 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 9 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 10 Sweltering Suffolk could see hottest day this year ahead of thunderstorms
“The cast and crew then stayed for lunch and they were fabulously complimentary about what they ate.
“They can come again anytime.”