The Only Way is Essex stars film spooky Halloween special on Norfolk/Suffolk border
- Credit: Hockwold Hall.
Stars of the ITVBe show The Only Way is Essex have been on the Norfolk/Suffolk border filming a Halloween special episode.
Cast members from the popular show are in East Anglia this weekend shooting the seasonal episode and are understood to be staying at Hockwold Hall in Hockwold Cum Wilton.
Gemma Collins, Lauren Pope and Amber Turner have all posted photos from the set on social media.
In an Instagram video, Miss Turner said: “So TOWIE have got to stay in this hotel, I bet it’s like haunted. Look at my room, I bet this room is haunted, how scary.”
She had earlier tweeted: “Off to Norfolk to film TOWIE Halloween.”
You may also want to watch:
Hockwold Hall was the former royal residence of Prince Victor Duleep Singh, godson to Queen Victoria and dates back to the 15th century.
The Only Way is Essex first aired in 2010 and is now in its 21st series.
- 1 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 2 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 5 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 6 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 7 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 8 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 9 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 10 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move