The Orchards: New home development in Crowfield
- Credit: Archant
Living in the country is a dream shared by many, the far reaching views, a vibrant local community, a healthier lifestyle are all potential benefits but sometime the remoteness of country life and finding a suitable property that doesn’t need work doing to it can be stressful.
The Orchards at Crowfield by Merchant Projects provides buyers with the best of both worlds, combining a countryside location with easy access to several major towns with a modern home that offers stress free living.
The development consists of just five properties all of which have been meticulously designed and built to take advantage of the stunning countryside views, whilst providing spacious two storey living.
Four properties have now sold and only one large four bedroom cottage remains.
Martin Blake managing director of Merchant Projects said: “This charming collection of new homes presents buyers with an enviable setting and a stunning new home. A development of which we are justly proud. Pear Tree Cottage must be viewed to fully appreciate the interior finish and the size of its garden. It is in built traditional Suffolk cottage style with rendered elevations and features a wonderful farm house kitchen.”
You may also want to watch:
Crowfield village is approximately nine miles from Ipswich. The village hall and recreation ground are situated in the heart of the village.
These are used by many village organisations and for various events, through the year.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 3 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 6 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 7 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets
- 8 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 9 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 10 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
The village also has two churches and a garage/shop.