Busy road reopens after car left on roof following crash with campervan
- Credit: Archant
A busy Suffolk road has reopened after a car was left on its roof following a crash with a campervan.
A Ford Mondeo was blocking The Street in Cavenham at the crossroads with Icknield Way.
Officers were called to reports of a two car collision shortly before 2pm today (July 24).
They arrived to find the Ford, which had been involved in a collision with a Citroen Berlingo campervan on its roof on the road.
The Street was closed for over an hour while officers waited for the vehicle to be recovered.
You may also want to watch:
Three fire crews were called to the scene, however all occupants had been removed from the vehicles before they arrived.
Paramedics attended the scene and two people have been taken to hospital for checks.
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 2 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 3 Man dies in two-car crash on A12
- 4 'There won't be a better group of strikers in the league' - Jeffers on Town's firepower
- 5 Film crews begin shooting Amazon show in Suffolk village
- 6 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 7 Dog-friendly pub set to reopen in east Suffolk after major revamp
- 8 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 9 GP warns of 'Latitude effect' as cases rise among young people
- 10 Historic East Anglian sailing barge to become floating bakery
No one is understood to have serious injuries.
UK Power Networks have also attended the scene as a power box was damaged during the incident.