Trapped person freed from car after crash
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A street in Shotley is currently closed as emergency services deal with the scene of a crash between a Ford C-Max, Fiat Doblo and a Mini Cooper.
The crash happened in The Street, the main road running through the village, around 5pm on Friday, June 14.
All emergency services were called to the scene, as police closed the road and firefighters freed a person trapped inside their car.
That person is not believed to have suffered any injuries.
Three fire engines, one from Ipswich East, another from Princes Street and one from Holbrook are on scene.
You may also want to watch:
The road remains closed as police help clear the scene.
A spokesman for the force said: "We were called just after 5pm to the scene of a three-vehicle road traffic collision in the B1456 in Shotley.
- 1 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 4 Portsmouth 0-4 Ipswich Town: Blues deliver Cook's biggest win as boss
- 5 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 6 Former Suffolk school leaders found guilty of professional misconduct
- 7 'Our most complete performance of the season' - Cook on 4-0 win at Portsmouth
- 8 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 9 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 4-0 win at Pompey
- 10 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
"All emergency services were requested, with firefighters on scene to free someone mechanically trapped inside a car.
"The road will remain closed until the scene is cleared."