Thetford: Police appeal after armed robbery at petrol station
A man has made off with a “small amount” of cash after he robbed a Thetford garage at knife-point.
Police said he threatened staff at the Nuns’ Bridge Filling Station on Bury Road at 8.25pm.
No-one at the garage was reported injured.
The assailant was described as a white man wearing dark clothing, with a blue carrier bag.
He is believed to have made off on foot, although the direction he went is not known.
Police officers are still at the scene, waiting to take statements from members of staff.
Anyone with any information is asked to phone police on 101, or contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 The most beautiful places to live in Suffolk - according to estate agents
- 2 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 3 'He's made massive strides here' - Town recall striker Simpson from Swindon
- 4 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 5 "I love him... I think he’s absolutely brilliant' - Chaplin on Town boss McKenna
- 6 The Secrets of Dunwich: East Anglia's lost capital
- 7 'Ludicrous' - Stanley boss on 'big turning point' in Town loss
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-1 win v Accrington
- 9 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire
- 10 Suspected drink driver who crashed into bush among five arrested in Newmarket area