Thief steals jewellery in raid
SUFFOLK police have released an E-fit of a man they want to speak to in connection with a burglary at a house in Otley.
A THIEF has stolen several valuable pieces of jewellery in a raid on a house in Otley last week.
Suffolk police have released an E-fit of a man they want to speak to in connection with the burglary.
A large quantity of jewellery was stolen from the property in Church Road in the village on Thursday December 13 between 2pm and 2.15pm.
Amongst the items taken were gold and platinum wedding rings, gold knot earrings, a white gold antique diamond bar brooch, a pear shaped diamond on a gold chain, a diamond and pearl antique ring and several rings with sapphires and diamonds.
You may also want to watch:
A man was seen acting suspiciously in the area around this time and detectives are asking if anyone recognises him from the E-fit.
He is described as white, in his mid to late 30s, around 5ft 10ins to 6ft tall and of proportionate build, with distinctive neat spiky light coloured hair in a fashionable tall crew cut design.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 3 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 4 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 5 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 6 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 7 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 8 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 9 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 10 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
He was wearing a charcoal coloured coat and dark trousers.
Anyone with any information about who he is, or anyone who may have been offered similar jewellery since is asked to contact DC 1626 Summers at Woodbridge CID on 01473 613500.