This superb residence with a sauna could be yours for £725,000
- Credit: Archant
Take a look inside this delightful two bedroom Aldeburgh home.
This property, which is named 5 Crespigny House, is located on Hartington Road in Aldeburgh.
5 Crespigny House is a single-storey residence with two double bedrooms, a sauna and a spacious well looked after garden.
This home was built in 1992 when the original part of Crespigny House was converted into four houses each with their own south-facing gardens and each with allocated and visitors car parking space.
The sitting room has a gas fire, fitted cupboards, shelving, and overlooks the garden it also has double glazed doors opening onto the terrace.
You may also want to watch:
The kitchen also over looks the garden and is fitted with base and wall units incorporating a stainless steel sink, dishwasher, four ring gas hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer and broom cupboard. Adjacent to the kitchen is a charming dining room.
Bedroom accommodation includes two double-sized rooms, one with built-in cupboards. Both are served by the family bathroom which has a large bath with a shower attachment, basin and WC as well as a bespoke corner cupboard housing a washing machine.
- 1 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 2 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 3 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 4 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 5 Stu says: He's ours now! The pick-pocket and cheese-gate - Town's 4-0 win
- 6 A14 roundabout lanes remain closed as burst water main repaired
- 7 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 8 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 9 'We were shamed'... Pompey boss Cowley offers no excuses
- 10 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
One side of the home has a secluded south-facing garden enclosed with willow-weaved fencing which incorporates a spy hole to the High Street, a loving seat and a pedestrian gate to a footpath leading to Crespigny Place. The south-facing terrace provides a perfect area for al fresco dining with an electric canopy which includes heat and light.
The garden is laid to lawn and is surrounded by flower beds with trees and shrubs. There is also an artist’s studio, a sauna and garden shed.
The property has two designated parking spaces.