This morning’s weather: Bright but brisk
A bright and breezy day lies ahead for most of Suffolk as a meagre few spots of rain falling in the easternmost area of the county make way for sunny spells.
Falling temperatures continue to drop with conditions feeling decidedly wintery and it will remain cold but bright for most of the day.
Coastal showers may reappear as the day goes on but they are expected to die out as winds also subside.
The highest temperature we can hope for is 10C.
Experts at Weatherquest said it should stay dry with some clear intervals this evening.
You may also want to watch:
Tomorrow, say forecasters, will be a generally dry day with variable amounts of cloud and spells of sunshine.
There will be a cloudy start to Friday but outbreaks of rain will clear to the south, with some sunny spells developing.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 4 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 5 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 6 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 10 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
For more details or a specific forecast speak to a forecaster on 09065 77 76 75. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.