Thorpeness and Flatford are the highlights of this week’s H2O iWitness challenge
- Credit: graham meadows
Photographers this week seized the chance to get out on the water as we set them the challenge of sedning us their best H2O pictures.
Pamela Bidwell sent in a fantastic photo of the golden reflections of the sunset over the Thorpeness Mere, you can just make out the silhouettes of the trees on the water.
We had a playful photo sent in by Janice Poulson showing a dog clearly taking full advantage of it’s time at the beach by running and playing in the water causing his coat to be soaking wet.
The winning image this week comes from Graham Meadows. His photo was taken looking out over the Ipswich Waterfront and captures a perfect reflection of the sun setting above.
Next week’s challenge is Leading Lines.
You may also want to watch:
We want to see how you take advantage of natural lines that you may find out and about. How do you use the lines to guide the viewers eye across the photo?
To take part, become a Suffolk iWitness member and you could see your pictures published online on our websites or in one of our newspapers.
- 1 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 2 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 3 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 4 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 5 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 6 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 7 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 8 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 9 Disused village Post Office reopening as deli and coffee house
- 10 'It's time to embrace a new challenge' - New Ipswich chief announces Bristol City exit