Thorpeness and Flatford are the highlights of this week’s H2O iWitness challenge
- Credit: graham meadows
Photographers this week seized the chance to get out on the water as we set them the challenge of sedning us their best H2O pictures.
Pamela Bidwell sent in a fantastic photo of the golden reflections of the sunset over the Thorpeness Mere, you can just make out the silhouettes of the trees on the water.
We had a playful photo sent in by Janice Poulson showing a dog clearly taking full advantage of it’s time at the beach by running and playing in the water causing his coat to be soaking wet.
The winning image this week comes from Graham Meadows. His photo was taken looking out over the Ipswich Waterfront and captures a perfect reflection of the sun setting above.
Next week’s challenge is Leading Lines.
We want to see how you take advantage of natural lines that you may find out and about. How do you use the lines to guide the viewers eye across the photo?
To take part, become a Suffolk iWitness member and you could see your pictures published online on our websites or in one of our newspapers.
- 1 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 2 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 3 'Ipswich did so much for me' - Knight excited for Town return with Crewe after dream Manchester City move
- 4 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Essex
- 5 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 6 Dispersal order put in place for coastal town
- 7 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 8 Nearly 150 homes to go on land no longer needed for jobs
- 9 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 10 Hitchhiker died after being hit by lorry wing mirror on A143