Three arrested after allegedly making threats to hurt 20-year-old
- Credit: Archant
Three men have been arrested in connection with an incident where a 20-year-old man was allegedly threatened by a group of people at an address in Haverhill.
The incident took place on Thursday, October 8 at some point between 7.30pm and 8.30pm and police are appealing for witnesses.
The victim, a 20-year-old male, reported that a group of around six people had turned up to an address on Chester Court, where he was staying, on two occasions, making threats causing him to believe he would be hurt.
The male was unhurt.
Officers would like to speak to anyone who may have seen or heard anything suspicious at the time – this may have been recorded on private CCTV cameras or dashcam footage.
Police are also particularly interested in anyone who may have seen/heard the above males huddled around a silver vehicle parked at the end of Harrow Road in Haverhill.
Three males, aged 17, 19 and 24 have been arrested in connection with the incident on suspicion of public order offences and released on bail pending further enquiries.
- 1 Glamping pods and shepherd huts proposed in holiday site expansion
- 2 Ipswich Town sign Brentford full-back Thompson on loan
- 3 Town reject bid for midfielder Fraser but no Matete move
- 4 Look inside 'immaculately presented' property with own bar and heated pool
- 5 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 6 Police apology after cars accidentally damaged by stinger device on A14
- 7 Ed Sheeran pays the most tax of any celebrity in the UK
- 8 Popular Sudbury bakery reveals aim to save town's post office
- 9 Award-winning Suffolk restaurant opens new gourmet food shop
- 10 Lorry carrying mobile unit pulled over on A14 for being too wide
Anyone with knowledge of the incident should contact police quoting crime reference 37/58696/20.