Three men charged in connection with robbery of elderly woman
- Credit: Archant
Three men have been charged with robbery following an incident in Cavendish earlier this year when a woman in her 70s woke to find her home being searched.
The alleged incident happened in the early hours of Thursday, April 16, at a property in Nether Road.
Today (Wednesday, August 26) three men have been charged with robbery after previously being arrested as part of the investigation.
Steven Lawson, 43, of Frances Green, Chelmsford, Ashton Seymour, 46, of New Wanstead, Redbridge, and Anthony Cosgrove, 44, of Lodge Close, Chigwell, have been bailed to appear at Ipswich Magistrates Court on Friday, August 28.
There have now been four men charged in connection with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Sammy Okat-Uma, of New North Road, Ilford, was charged the day after being arrested in Ilford on April 22.
He appeared before magistrates on April 24 and has been remanded in custody – next due to appear before Ipswich Crown Court on Thursday, October 22.
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 2 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 4 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 5 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 6 Snape Maltings launches two new restaurants with far-reaching river views
- 7 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 8 Olly Murs in hospital after leg injury from Newmarket Nights gig
- 9 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 10 'There won't be a better group of strikers in the league' - Jeffers on Town's firepower