Three charged with drug offences after reports of illegal rave being organised in Rendlesham forest
- Credit: Archant
Three men have been charged with Class A drug offences after police received reports of an illegal rave being organised in Rendlesham Forest.
The trio were among six people arrested on suspicion of drug offences when officers stopped two cars in Bromeswell, near Woodbridge on December 12 last year.
The three men who have been charged are accused of various offences involving cocaine, LSD, cannabis and ecstasy.
Anne-Marie Breach, a spokeswoman for Suffolk Constabulary, said Jonathan Bichard, of Blenheim Crescent, Thetford, has been charged with possession of cocaine with intent to supply and possession of MDMA (ecstasy).
The 35-year-old is also accused of driving a motor vehicle otherwise than in accordance with a licence and having no vehicle insurance.
You may also want to watch:
Aidan Coulstock, 21, of Birch Road, Hethersett, near Norwich, is charged with possession of LSD with intent to supply and possession of cannabis.
Edward Morley, 23, of St Withburga Lane, Dereham, Norfolk, is accused of offering to supply a quantity of MDMA.
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 4 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 5 'Next season we'll have a right go' - Roberts on Fleetwood win and Chambers' future
- 6 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 7 Biker breaks collarbone in swerve to avoid car on wrong side of road
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-1 win against Fleetwood
- 9 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win
- 10 Photos released in connection with two indecent exposure incidents
All six suspects were questioned and bailed, pending further enquiries.
Following a three-month inquiry the three accused were charged when they returned to answer their bails on Tuesday.
They have been released on bail and are scheduled to appear before South East Suffolk Magistrates Court in Ipswich on April 14.
Another man, a 24-year-old from Thetford has received a caution for possession of cannabis.
Two others, a 24-year-old man from Hethersett, and a 26-year-old man from Hingham, near Norwich, have been told they will face no further action as a result of the investigation following their arrests.