Three held and one charged following west Suffolk burglary spate
- Credit: Archant
Three people have been arrested and one charged after burglaries in west Suffolk.
A 42-year-old man was arrested in connection with five burglaries in Mildenhall between July 14 and 19 July – at addresses in Macpherson Robertson Way, Queensway, Jim Mollison Court, Hammer Avenue and Miles Hawk Way.
He has been released under investigation.
A 28-year-old woman was arrested after a series of burglaries between June 28 and July 11 in Langham, Badwell Ash and Westhorpe.
She has been released on bail until August 20
You may also want to watch:
A 36-year-man was held in connection with the burglaries in Langham and released under investigation.
Anthony Vittles, 44, of Peterhouse Close, Mildenhall, was arrested in connection with burglary in Eriswell Drive, Lakenheath, on May 25. He was charged with burglary and possession of a class A drug. He has been bailed to court and must return on August 28.
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 3 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 4 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 5 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 9 Cambridge United 2-2 Ipswich Town: Blues let their lead slip again in draw
- 10 MoD warns about late-night Apache training