Three hurt as two cars crash in Cotton near Stowmarket
- Credit: James Bass
Paramedics and police treated three people for minor injuries after a crash in a mid Suffolk village this evening.
Police were sent to Clay Lane in Cotton near Stowmarket close to the road’s junction with Station Road to reports two cars had collided.
Several police cars and ambulances were spotted at the scene and it was initially feared someone inside one of the cars had suffered serious injuries.
However, after being checked over by paramedics, it was discovered all three had suffered minor injuries.
The road was blocked for a short time while emergency services worked at the scene and recovery for both vehicles has since been arranged.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: “We were called to Cotton near Stowmarket earlier this evening at the junction of Clay Lane and Station Road to a two vehicle crash.
“Injuries were reported that were initially believed to be serious but are now thought to be minor.
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 3 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 4 Affordable homes project proposed for Suffolk village
- 5 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 6 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 7 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker
- 8 Pub changes 'offensive' Halloween display after social media criticism
- 9 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 10 Winners and losers: Hollywood ending, Bersant is back, fans get their wish
“The ambulance service were also at the scene.”