Three men from Lowestoft charged with burglary offences in Beccles
- Credit: Archant
Three men from Lowestoft have been charged in connection to two burglary incidents in Beccles.
On Sunday March 4, at around 4am, an attempt was made to get into a house in Fredericks Road, with offenders trying the doorhandle. However, they were disturbed when the occupants’ dog started barking and were later seen making away in a hatchback car.
The second offence happened in Nelson Way the same night some time after 12.40am.
Offenders entered a house and stole cash, jewellery, watches, mobile phones and keys to a vehicle.
Following a police investigation, Arturas Steponavicius, 26, Ignas Bielevicius, 22, and Sarunas Jovaisa, 19, all from London Road South in Lowestoft, were arrested along with a 21-year-old woman.
You may also want to watch:
The men were charged with one count of burglary and one of attempted burglary and were bailed to appear before Great Yarmouth Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday, April 11.
The 21-year-old woman was released under investigation.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 3 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 4 'From the outside it looks silly' - Chaplin on why he dropped down for Town
- 5 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 6 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 7 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 8 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 9 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 10 Woodbridge 'cheese wedge' site goes back up for sale