Three pub break-ins linked
POLICE have linked three break-ins at pubs across west Suffolk over the weekend.
The incidents took place at establishments in Worlington, Freckenham and Tostock and investigating officers believe the same suspects are responsible for all three crimes.
The first break-in saw cash stolen from a pub in The Street, Worlington, at about 1am on Saturday while a few hours later burglars forced their way into a pub in The Street, Freckenham, and stole cigarettes, an iPod, a safe and cash.
The two or three male suspects were disturbed and drove off in a dark hatchback, possible a Volkswagen Golf, and the safe was later found dumped in Cambridgeshire.
The third burglary took place in Church Road, Tostock, at about 3am on Sunday morning but again the suspects were disturbed, this time escaping empty-handed.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses can contact Detective Constable Sarah Shepperson of Mildenhall CID on 01284 774100 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 4 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 5 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 6 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 7 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 10 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child