Three-vehicle crash on A14 at Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
Three vehicles were involved in a collision on the A14 at Bury St Edmunds on Friday night.
A silver Fiat Bravo, a black Seat Ibiza and a black Audi A5 were involved in a crash on the dual carriageway westbound at around 9.30pm.
Paramedics were called but there were no serious injuries, police said.
One vehicle collided with the central reservation.
One lane of the A14 westbound between junction 43 and 42 remains closed.
You may also want to watch:
All three vehicles require recovery. Police remain at the scene.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Woman's body found in village home
- 5 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 9 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 10 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?