A14 westbound at Stowmarket blocked after three-vehicle collision
- Credit: Su Anderson
The westbound carriageway of the A14 at Stowmarket has been blocked following a three-vehicle crash.
Police were called to the scene at around 6.50pm today, Wednesday, April 18.
According to a spokeswoman for Suffolk police the three cars involved are a red Nissan Micra, a black Jeep Renegade and a white Ford Transit van.
She said: “The road has been blocked and traffic backing up.
“We are waiting for recovery of the vehicles at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
“Ambulance have also been called to attend.”
Police have since confirmed the ambulance was called as a precaution and no serious injuries were reported.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 3 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 4 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 5 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 6 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 7 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 8 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 9 Suffolk shops struggling to secure fresh meat as CO2 concerns deepen
- 10 'We have formed a successful partnership' - Morsy on his Evans reunion
Suffolk Fire and Rescuer Service have also sent crews to assist at the scene.