Three-vehicle crash on A14 near Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: citizenside.com
A three-vehicle collision on the A14 caused delays near Bury St Edmunds on Monday night.
Police said “three or four cars” were involved in the collision near junction 44 westbound at 7.45pm.
There were no serious injuries following the collision, but a fuel spillage is being dealt with by Highways England, a force spokesman said.
One of the vehicles involved in the crash struck the central reservation, causing “minor damage” to it, he said.
Two other vehicles were involved in a collision at 9pm around 100 metres further down from the scene of the incident. There were no serious injuries, police said.
You may also want to watch:
The section of A14 is closed between junction 43 and 44 westbound. Drivers are being diverted via the A134, on the A1302 through Bury St Edmunds and rejoining the A14 at junction 43.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 5 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 6 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 9 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash
- 10 Murder accused storms out of witness box after admitting stabbing his ex