Car upside down after country road crash
- Credit: SUFFOLK CONSTABULARY
A car was left on its roof after a collision close to Haverhill.
Police were called to the scene of a one-vehicle collision in Thurlow Road, Little Wratting, at about 4.15pm on November 21.
At the scene the officers discovered the car involved had flipped over onto its roof, smashing several windows in the process.
The driver left the scene with no reported injuries and the car was cleared from the road roughly 45 minutes later, about 5pm.
In a tweet, the Haverhill Police account said: "One vehicle road traffic collision in Little Wratting. Road is currently closed as we await recovery, in Thurlow Road.
You may also want to watch:
"Driver is uninjured and family are aware."
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 4 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 5 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 8 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 9 AFC Wimbledon 3-0 Ipswich Town: Woeful Blues well-beaten at Plough Lane in 'season-defining' game
- 10 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields