Police ‘extremely concerned’ for missing Suffolk man
- Credit: Suffolk Police
Officers are “extremely concerned” for the welfare of a young man who left his home in west Suffolk in the early hours of this morning and has not been seen since.
Lloyd Stringer, 20, was last seen at home in Thurston at around 2am.
He drove off in his silver coloured VW Golf, registration X131HLA, and his whereabouts are unknown.
Mr Stringer is white, 6ft tall, well built and has short light brown hair.
Suffolk police has issued an urged appeal for help tracing him.
“Officers are extremely concerned for his welfare and are asking anyone who has seen Lloyd or who has any information on where he may be to contact Suffolk police,” a force spokesman said.
Anyone who has information about Mr Stringer’s whereabouts is asked to contact Suffolk police on 101 quoting incident 112 of the 5th August 2018, or email the force control room.
- 1 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 2 Eight centre-backs Ipswich Town could turn to this month
- 3 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 4 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 5 Frustration as temporary traffic lights left in place for nearly a year
- 6 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 7 Meet the man who has documented the entire history of a Suffolk village
- 8 Suffolk landlord 'over the moon' to be named pub of the month
- 9 Woman jailed for harassing behaviour in Bury St Edmunds
- 10 Suffolk coastline to feature on BBC Winterwatch