Who won the Grand National 2018?
- Credit: PA
This year’s Grand National came down to a dramatic photo finish.
The winner at Aintree was Tiger Roll, ridden by Jockey Davy Russell, at odds of 10-1.
Trained by Gordon Elliott, Tiger Roll clung on to a narrow win to beat Pleasant Company.
Owner Michael O’Leary said: “It took me 15 years to win the first Ryanair then I get two in the space of a month! They all come along together like buses. It’s great.”
The final results were:
1 - Tiger Roll (10-1)
2 - Pleasant Company (25-1)
- 1 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 2 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 3 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 4 Stuart Watson's verdict: Cook sacking shows Town owners mean business
- 5 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 6 Approved town centre hotel will help meet need for tourist rooms
- 7 Flood alert issued for Suffolk and north Essex coast
- 8 Look inside: Stunning £3m home is most expensive on market in Suffolk
- 9 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 10 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
3 - Bless The Wings (40-1)
4 - Anibale Fly (10-1)
Did you win big? Email our newsroom with any interesting success stories.