Tigers blow as North heads home
MILDENHALL have been dealt a hammer blow after learning that star reserve Aussie teenager Dakota North has been ruled out for the rest of the season as is returning home.
Speedway: Mildenhall have been dealt a hammer blow after learning that star reserve Aussie teenager Dakota North has been ruled out for the rest of the season as is returning home.
North was hurt after slamming in to the fence while riding for the Australasian team in an U21 match against Team GB.
It was initially thought that he had only bruised the bottom of his back and kidneys but after having further tests he found out on Thursday night that he had sustained 3 broken bones in his back.
Team Boss John Adams said” Obviously this is a massive blow for us and the lad, we wish him all the best in his recovery, he has real talent and has been a pleasure to work with”
You may also want to watch:
The Tigers next meeting is a tough looking trip to Weymouth on Friday with the next home meeting on Sunday against Plymouth
- 1 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 2 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 3 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 4 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 5 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 6 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 7 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 8 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence
- 9 Forward Sears completes Colchester return
- 10 A12 reopened after three-car crash