Prisoner absconds from Hollesley Bay
- Credit: Archant
A man who was jailed after being convicted of conspiracy to commit burglary has absconded from Hollesley Bay prison.
Timothy Stone-Parker, 24, was found to be missing from the prison at around 6.30pm on Wednesday.
Initial enquiries have failed to locate Stone-Parker, who is serving a six-and-a-half year sentence.
Stone-Parker is described as white, 5ft 8in tall, brown hair, green eyes and is clean shaven, with a scar on the left side of his face.
He is known to have connections to Cambridgeshire.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on Stone-Parker’s location is urged to contact police on 101.
- 1 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 2 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 3 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 4 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 5 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 6 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 7 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 8 Long-serving parish clerk resigns from council hit by flaring tensions
- 9 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 10 Positives, negatives and plenty still to do - what we've learned from Town's pre-season