Tiptree: Agent and friend Pam Boon pays tribute to model Bonnie Hiller killed in A12 slip road crash near Kelvedon
- Credit: Archant
A beauty queen killed in a car crash at the weekend has been described as “honest and caring” by her agent.
Bonnie Hiller died when the convertible Mercedes she was driving crashed into a bridge support on Saturday evening.
She was the only person in the car and no other vehicles were involved in the crash which happened on the London Road underpass leading to the southbound carriageway of the A12.
Pam Boon, who runs PA Model Agency in Colchester and managed Mrs Hiller, yesterday paid tribute to her.
“Bonnie was not only a work colleague, she became a family friend,” Mrs Boon said. “She loved her fashion, loved going out, loved people.
“She enjoyed her beauty pageants and will be remembered for the time she won the title of Miss East Anglia and with great dignity and pride handed the crown down to the first runner up when she realised the title would be void because she was married.
You may also want to watch:
“That was Bonnie, honest and caring.
“She went on to be my bridesmaid and she was looking forward to taking part in Race for Life with her lovely friend Jade.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 5 Woman's body found in village home
- 6 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 7 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 8 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 9 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 10 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?
“My heart goes out to all her family and friends. She had so many.”
Mrs Boon added Mrs Hiller, who was from the Tiptree area, had since worked with entrepreneur Duncan Bannantyne and TV show The Only Way is Essex in October. She was also an in-house model for several fashion boutiques.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the crash. More here