Tiptree: Several people injured - two seriously - in two-vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
Witnesses are sought after several people were injured - two seriously - in a crash in Tiptree.
The accident, which involved a black Lexus LX400 and a black L200 pick-up truck, happened near the junction with the B1023 Kelvedon Road and Oak Road at around 10.10pm on Saturday.
The 21-year-old male driver of the Lexus, from the Colchester area, remains in hospital with serious injuries but in a stable condition. He is expected to make a full recovery.
Three passengers in the Lexus in their 20s suffered minor cuts, bruising and whiplash and all have been discharged from hospital.
A female passenger in the car sustained serious facial injuries and is still in hospital in a serious but stable condition.
You may also want to watch:
A 54-year-old man, who was driving the Mitsubishi, suffered whiplash and minor bruising.
Pc Rob Elvin, who is investigating the crash, said: “I am interested in hearing from anyone who witnessed the collision, or saw either vehicle earlier in the evening before the collision took place.”
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 3 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 4 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 5 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 6 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 7 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 8 FA Youth Cup, semi-final - LIVE: Agbaje header puts Town ahead at half-time against Liverpool
- 9 Stuart Watson's Verdict: Judge Chambers and Skuse's legacy by what their peers said
- 10 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
Anyone with information should call Pc ELVIN at Stanway Road Policing Unit on 101 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org