Toddler is only survivor of horror plane crash
A TODDLER was incredibly rescued alive today from the wreckage of an airliner that crashed trying to land in the Comoros islands.
A YOUNGSTER was incredibly rescued alive today from the wreckage of an airliner that crashed trying to land in the Comoros islands.
The five-year-old child, who was pulled from the Indian Ocean amid wreckage of the Airbus 310, is thought to be the only survivor of the crash.
Three bodies have also been retrieved, along with debris from the plane.
The Yemeni Airbus 310 crashed with 142 passengers and a crew of 11 on board as it came into land in Moroni, on the main island of Grand Comore today.
You may also want to watch:
Most of the passengers were from Comoros, returning from Paris. Sixty-six on board were French nationals.
- 1 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 2 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 3 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 4 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 5 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 6 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 7 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 9 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 10 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL