Toddler treated after house fire

A TODDLER has this evening been treated by paramedics at the scene of a house fire.

The blaze broke out in the ground floor kitchen of a home in Second Avenue, Sudbury at around 11.30pm.

Two crews from Sudbury fire station arrived at the scene to find the property heavily smoke logged.

A 17-month-old infant was treated for smoke inhalation at the scene, as a precaution.

Firefighters had the fire under control by 11.45pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus