Tom Crisp Way fatal crash victim named as Tony Carter from Carlton Colville
- Credit: Joe Randlesome
A moped rider who died after a crash in Lowestoft yesterday has been named.
Tony Carter, aged 34 of Low Farm Drive in Carlton Colville, was riding the vehicle in Tom Crisp Way around 11am when the fatal crash happened yesterday.
Two cars were also involved in the incident which closed the road for several hours.
Two ambulance crews, a rapid response vehicle and the East Anglian Air Ambulance was sent to the scene in response to the crash.
The driver of one of the cars was taken to James Paget Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses are asked to contact Pc Allie Cotton from the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101 quoting reference CAD 124 of October 29, 2015.
- 1 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 2 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 3 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 4 Two arrested after police block off street following threats
- 5 'This club is going to be flying next season' - Dyer on 0-0 draw at Shrewsbury and Vincent-Young injury
- 6 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 7 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 8 WATCH as man calmly rips wooden gate off hinges before walking away
- 9 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 10 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer