Tom Jones to wow fans at Latitude
LEGENDARY singer Tom Jones is set to appear at this year’s Latitude Festival, organisers have revealed.
The Welsh performer, known for his hits Sex Bomb and What’s New Pussycat?, will take to the stage for the highly-anticipated performance on Thursday, July 15.
The star will perform songs from his forthcoming album, Praise & Blames, at midnight In The Woods.
The album comes in the singer’s 70th year, reflecting his ground-breaking 45-year career in music.
A spokesperson for Latitude Festival said: “This performance by Tom Jones will quite possibly be blowing the leaves off the trees when he takes to the secluded and magical stage In The Woods at midnight.”
You may also want to watch:
Supporting Tom Jones are Les Clochards, who released their first LP Sweet Tableaux in July 2009.
Other acts set to dazzle at Latitude include Florence & the Machine, Belle and Sebastian and Vampire Weekend.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 4 Busy high street taped off by police
- 5 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 6 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 7 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 8 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 9 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 10 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building