Tonight will be coldest night of autumn so far
Parts of the county are tonight set to endure the coldest night of autumn so far.A cold snap is set to hit parts of the region bringing temperatures down as low as minus 3 degrees celius in some places.
PARTS of the county were last night expected to endure the coldest night of autumn so far.
A cold snap was set to hit parts of the region, bringing temperatures down as low as minus 3C in some places.
However the freezing conditions are not expected to last - with experts predicting the rest of the week should be fairly mild.
Last night a spokesman for East Anglia based forecasters Weatherquest said: “It's going to be chilly overnight and into the morning.
You may also want to watch:
“The winds will be moving north so we'll see clear skies and temperatures dropping to freezing for most of the county.
“Some parts will experience the coldest night of autumn so far this year.”
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 3 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 6 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 7 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 8 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence
- 9 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 10 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
It was predicted that the west of Suffolk would experience the coldest temperatures, with places such as Newmarket seeing the thermometer drop to minus 3C.
It was due to be milder in the east and on the coast with temperatures varying between 1C and 2C.
Temperatures are set to rise as the week progresses.